1. Responsible for the consumer research project management of Thailand, including agency selecting, fieldwork monitoring, data analysis and report writing;
2. Work closely with the consumer research team in headquarter to deepen the understanding to Thai consumer’s needs, the path to purchase, the usage behavior and decode consumer’s behavior with insightful conclusion;
3. Work closely with consumer research team and product manager to convert the insights into action.
1. Worked in market research industry or worked as a researcher in electronic product companies for more than 2 years;
2. Skilled in project, agency management, data analysis, and reporting;
3. Be familiar with local and international agencies in Thailand;
4. Be familiar with both quali and quanti methodology;
5. Excellent critical thinking, analytical and communication skills;
6. Fluent English and Thai communicating skill (Chinese speaker is preferred).