Co-Engineered by vivo and ZEISS
The Power Behind Powerful Shots
X60 Pro is carrying vivo ZEISS Co-engineered Imaging System, bringing the ZEISS Imaging philosophy to smartphones and , making X60‘s photography function more powerful and adding the famous ZEISS look to your images. Reproduces the beauty of the scenes before you for professional images every time.
Optics is a Big
Whatever you shoot, ZEISS Optics puts the wonder in wonderful.
X60 Pro reproduces nearly all the intricacies of Biotar lenses, which include the legendary central resolution and the only rotational bokeh of Biotar. The technologies behind our camera include progressive bokeh simulation and distributed blurred spot rotation.
Gimbal Stabilization 2.0
Yet Another Upgrade
A 48MP main camera with a large aperture snaps all the amazing moments in your life. And Say goodbye to blurry images with the innovative Gimbal Stabilization 2.0 that moves with you no matter what you’re doing that moves the lens in the opposite direction to compensating for any camera shakes, so you get the perfect shot every time.
Pixel Shift Ultra HD Imaging pushes for perfection and clarity in each pixel, as you capture architecture, landscapes, and everything else around you.
VIS 5-Axis Video Stabilization
Enhanced gimbal stabilization is combined with EIS to realize X/Y-axis rotation/transition as well as Z-axis rotation. The world moves but your videos keep steady.
Pro Sports Mode
Fast Action in Fast Focus
The motion detection algorithm works with Object Autofocus and EFB Autofocus so you can take impeccable motion snapshots even in normal and portrait modes. *
Those Precious Memories
Capture the energy and innocence of your little ones. Some moments are too good
Extreme Night Vision 2.0
Make Night the New Day
A super large f/1.48 aperture, together with an AI high-precision noise reduction algorithm means that it is never too late for stunning night shots, even when it’s pitch-black outside.
HDR Super Night Portrait
Don’t let the darkness overshadow your beauty. Stay in the spotlight and in clear focus with our optimized Super Night Portrait.
Ultra-Wide Night Mode
Create cityscape masterpieces with a 120-degree field of view.*
Want to see even more? Simply switch to Super Pano.
360 DEGREE PHOTOGRAPHY
All About the
The pro portrait lens has an equivalent focal length of 50 mm. It sees as the human eye does, adding authenticity to all the portraits it captures.
13 MP Super Wide-Angle Camera
Super Macro Camera
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 870
A True Flagship Platform
12 + 3GB RAM, Extended Smoothness
Flash Access to Big Files
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 870
The flagship 870 processor beats the previous 865 processor on all fronts, including a boost of 10% in both CPU and GPU performance.
RAM technology, a 12GB X60 Pro caneffectively have 15GB RAM.* Enjoy the freedom of running multiple apps at faster speeds.
X60 Pro delivers UFS 3.1 standard flash storage. So sit back and relax – access ultra-HD movies, videos, and large files in a flash for a smooth experience.
The 5G Speed7
In the world of 5G, lower data latency and a range of satisfying experiences are all within your grasp.
120Hz Refresh Rate
+ 240Hz Response Rate
Fluid Visuals, Flawless Interaction
See Clearly in the Light and Shadows
Co-developed by vivo and Qualcomm, the LTM display is HDR10+ certified to deliver sensational videos with stunning quality.
With SGS Eye Care Display and SGS Seamless certifications, open your eyes to a new world of vision and enjoy clear display even in bright sunlight.
HDR10+ and Hi-Res Certifications*
Immersive Picture and Sound
X60 Pro boasts of HDR10+ certification for dramatic video display. It also supports HDR video playback for streaming TV series, documentaries and films on Netflix.
Hi-Res audio certification completes the package with phenomenal audio performance.
3D Curved Ultra O Screen
Refreshingly Sleek and Smooth
Ultra O Screen
A Splendid World in Symmetry
A stunning 6.56-inch* flexible Ultra O Screen presents a feast to your eyes. With a tiny 3.96 mm punch hole* centered at the top, the display is visually balanced and pleasing, providing you noticeably better viewing and selfie experiences.
AG Glass with Satin Finish
- X60 Pro Midnight Black weighs 177 grams and is 7.59 mm thin. Shimmer Blue weighs 179 grams and is 7.69 mm thin. Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, and material supplies.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.56-inch in the full rectangle. Actual display area is slightly smaller.
- Diameter of the front camera punch hole is obtained before software bokeh is applied.
- The wide-angle is 108 degrees after correcting for distortion.
- Normal and portrait modes only support motion snapshots at 1x zoom.
- This feature is implemented by local algorithm, and your face data will not be collected.
- Performance data obtained from Qualcomm’s official promotional materials. SA and NSA 5G networks are both supported. Actual SA network compatibility depends on available networks and software. Actual 5G network mode and coverage are subject to local carrier's network situation.
- Actual available RAM is less than 12GB due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
- By default, the screen refresh rate is set to Smart Switch mode where the refresh rate changes automatically to suit different user scenarios and reduce energy consumption. You can choose between Smart Switch, 60Hz or 120Hz modes in the system settings. In certain gaming scenarios, the sampling rate can go up to 240Hz. In different applications or game interfaces, the screen refresh rate and touch sampling rate may be slightly different.
- Accessibility of some certain features may vary across regions. Any images of the phone appearance, internal structure and features are for reference only. In reality, due to different lighting conditions and production batches, there may be differences in details such as colors and silk screens printing. Actual products shall prevail.
- All information based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Some data may be peak performance data. Actual data and parameters may vary depending on specific test environment and test software.
- The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage. Some sample images have been cropped and are for reference only. Actual photography effects shall prevail.
- As some specifications, parameters, parts or exterior design details (such as silk screen printing of the battery cover) may vary due to changes in suppliers, across production batches, or different legal requirements of different countries/regions, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice.
- ZEISS, the ZEISS Logo and Vario-Tessar are registered trademarks of Carl ZEISS AG.