Co-Engineered by vivo and ZEISS
The Power Behind Powerful Shots
X60 Pro is integrating vivo ZEISS Co-engineered Imaging System, bringing the ZEISS Imaging quality to smartphones and, making X60 Pro's photography function more powerful and adding the famous ZEISS look to your images.
Optics is a Big
Whatever you shoot, ZEISS Optics puts the wonder in wonderful.
X60 series reproduces intricacies of Biotar lenses, which include the legendary central resolution and the rotation bokeh of Biotar.
Gimbal Stabilization 2.0
Yet Another Upgrade
A 48MP main camera with a large aperture snaps all the amazing moments in your life. And say goodbye to blurry images with the innovative gimbal that moves the lens in the opposite direction to compensate for any camera shakes.
Pixel Shift Ultra HD Imaging pushes for perfection and clarity in each pixel, as you capture architecture, landscapes, and everything else around you.
VIS 5-Axis Video Stabilization
Enhanced gimbal stabilization is combined with EIS to realize X/Y-axis rotation/transition as well as Z-axis rotation. The world moves but your videos keep steady.
Pro Sports Mode
Fast Action in Fast Focus
The motion detection algorithm works with Object Autofocus and EFB Autofocus so you can take impeccable motion snapshots even in normal and portrait modes1.
Those Precious Memories
Capture the energy and innocence of your little ones. Some moments are too good to miss.
Extreme Night Vision 2.0
Make Night the New Day
A super large f/1.48 aperture, together with an AI high-precision noise reduction algorithm means that it is never too late for stunning night shots, even when it’s pitch-black outside.
HDR Super Night Portrait
Don’t let the darkness overshadow your beauty. Stay in the spotlight and in clear focus with our optimized Super Night Portrait.
Ultra-Wide Night Mode
Create cityscape masterpieces with a 120-degree field of view3.
Want to see even more? Simply switch to Panorama Night Mode.
360 DEGREE PHOTOGRAPHY
Long Exposure Mode
All About the Real You
The pro portrait lens has an equivalent focal length of 50 mm. It sees as the human eye does, adding authenticity to all the portraits it captures.
13 MP Super Wide-Angle Camera
Super Macro Camera
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 870
A True Flagship Platform
12 + 3GB RAM, Extended Smoothness
Flash Access to Big Files
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 870
The flagship 870 processor beats the previous 865 processor on all fronts, including a boost of 10% in both CPU and GPU performance4.
With Extended RAM technology, a 12GB X60 Pro can effectively have 15GB RAM5. Enjoy the freedom of running multiple apps at faster speeds.
X60 series delivers UFS 3.1 standard flash storage. So sit back and relax – access ultra-HD movies, videos, and large files in a flash for a smooth experience.
The 5G Speed6
In the world of 5G, lower data latency and a range of satisfying experiences are all within your grasp.
120Hz Refresh Rate7
+ 240Hz Response Rate7
Fluid Visuals, Flawless Interaction
See Clearly in the
Light and Shadows
Co-developed by vivo and Qualcomm®, the LTM display is HDR10+ certified to deliver sensational videos with stunning quality.
With SGS Eye Care Display and SGS Seamless certifications, open your eyes to a new world of vision and enjoy clear display even in bright sunlight.
HDR10+ and Hi-Res Certifications
Immersive Picture and Sound
X60 series boasts of HDR10+ certification for dramatic video display.
Hi-Res audio certification completes the package with phenomenal audio performance.
It also supports HDR video playback for streaming TV series, documentaries and films on Netflix.
3D Curved Ultra O Screen
Refreshingly Sleek and Smooth
Ultra O Screen
A Splendid World in Symmetry
A stunning 6.56-inch9 flexible Ultra O Screen presents a feast to your eyes. With a tiny 3.96 mm punch hole10 centered at the top, the display is visually balanced and pleasing, providing you noticeably better viewing and selfie experiences.
AG Glass with Satin Finish
- Normal and portrait modes only support motion snapshots at 1x zoom.
- This feature is implemented by local algorithm, and your face data will not be collected.
- The wide-angle is 108 degrees after correcting for distortion.
- Performance data obtained from Qualcomm’s official promotional materials.
- Actual available RAM is less than 12GB due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
- Functioning 5G is subject to specific carrier's 5G availability and phone specifications. Please consult your local carrier for more information.
- By default, the screen refresh rate is set to Smart Switch mode where the refresh rate changes automatically to suit different user scenarios and reduce energy consumption. You can choose between Smart Switch, 60Hz or 120Hz modes in the system settings. In certain gaming scenarios, the sampling rate can go up to 240Hz. In different applications or game interfaces, the screen refresh rate and touch sampling rate may be slightly different. And some certain applications or game interfaces may be only supported by 60 Hz due to reasons like compatibility.
- X60 Pro Midnight Black weighs 177 grams and is 7.59 mm thin. Shimmer Blue weighs 179 grams and is 7.69 mm thin. Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, and material supplies.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.56-inch in the full rectangle. Actual display area is slightly smaller.
- Diameter of the front camera punch hole is obtained before software bokeh is applied.
- Accessibility of some certain features may vary across regions. Any images of the phone appearance, internal structure and features are for reference only. In reality, due to different lighting conditions and production batches, there may be differences in details such as colors and silk screens printing. Actual products shall prevail.
- All information based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Some data may be peak performance data. Actual data and parameters may vary depending on specific test environment and test software.
- The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage. And some sample images have been cropped or illustrated with logo removed, and are for reference only. Actual shooting results shall prevail.
- As some specifications, parameters, parts or exterior design details (such as silk screen printing of the battery cover) may vary due to changes in suppliers, across production batches, or different legal requirements of different countries/regions, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice.
- ZEISS, the ZEISS Logo and Vario-Tessar are registered trademarks of Carl ZEISS AG.