PR & Corporate Communication Lead
1. Build and lead a PR and Communications team overseeing all media relations work 2. Create the PR Strategy and Communications Roadmap in line with the organization objectives 3. Write strategic plans, messaging and press releases; pitch and secure top media, including print, broadcast and online outlets 4. Devise and execute internal and external communications and campaigns to support organization's strategic objective 5. Identify platforms, events and media opportunities to build thought leadership 6. Write/oversee leadership speeches, internal communications and media interviews 7. Develop strategic media engagement strategy and enhance relationships with key media, policy stakeholders and influencers in the market 8. Develop content and communications materials, including opinion pieces, blogs, video packages, press material (press releases, pitches, briefing documents), messaging guidelines, Q&As, presentations and speeches 9. Act as a business partner to Marketing, Sales and Brand leadership teams across key areas 10.Work closely with external agencies to lead proactive and reactive PR
1. MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Institute 2. Experience : 10+ years of PR and corporate communications in consumer oriented organizationsSubmit Resume
Social Media & Community Manager
1. Planning Social calendar for launches and events in line with the strategy, organization objectives, and budget allocations 2. Lead ORM for the brand and provide in-depth analysis of metrics related to social media marketing 3. Planning influencer program for creating exciting content for the brand 4. Leading the development and growth of brand community platform 5. Tracking latest social and influencer trends 6. Lead a team of social media and community managers and achieve high engagement on both platforms 7. Manage stakeholders across brand, product, business, alliances, digital marketing 8. Manage multiple external agencies to ensure a high bar on several aspects of the role 9. Develop content strategies in collaboration with the senior marketing manager, marketing operation, product marketing and PR 10. Oversee and strategize on design with design team 11. Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
1. Proficiency in many social media platforms 2. MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Institute 3. Experience : 10+ years in Social Media / Digital Marketing in a Media Agency, Smartphones, Tech or FMCG brands.Submit Resume
1. Design engaging and clutter breaking graphics for portal, Banners, Product Stores, social media graphics, Emailers and Push Notifications 2. Responsible for conceptualizing and designing visual communications for store 3. Converting brand briefs into relevant and effective ideas / concepts 4. Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphic layouts during events and festivals 5. Take lead in all design projects and supervise each project from brief to creative direction to final design solution. 6. Co-ordination with H.O design team for inputs and assets created by them 7. Co-ordination with other marketing teams like Digital, Media, Retail for requirements and design solutions
1. Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field 2. Experience : 8+ years in graphic design 3. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 4. Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skillsSubmit Resume
1. Develop and manage strategic performance marketing campaigns across a variety of digital media channels 2. Develop digital marketing strategy including Social and Display 3. Support product and sales team by delivering on their strategies with digital led marketing initiatives and support their overall objectives 4. Track and monitor overall marketing team’s KPIs and provide critical reporting to senior leadership, find ways to maintain and continuously improve key performance indicators related to digital marketing activities 5. Manage agency relationship and partner with them to device and execute new scalable marketing program 6. Critical and in-depth analysis of third party analytics and campaign management tools Google, Facebook etc.
1. Solid experience across multiple online marketing disciplines including Social media, Search, Display, Influencers, Affiliate, Programmatic 2. MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 Institute 3. Experience : 6+ years (3-4 years in Digital Marketing in a media agency or smartphone brand)Submit Resume
1 / 1