vivo – Payment Terms and Policies
22nd Mar 2023
We do not authorize reselling of products purchased on this site for commercial purposes. Warranty, support, and any other services provided are not transferable if you resell products purchased from this site. We can only ship to addresses within India, and no P.O. boxes or freight forwarding. If you live in another country please use our country locator to see our product lineup for your market. vivo may decline to ship Devices to certain addresses and vivo reserves the right to reject your order. You may not order more than the maximum number of devices per order that we specify at the time of purchase.
Order Process and Conclusion of the Purchase Contract
You may select your vivo Maker device and select the accessories you like within the options available. The product will then be added to your shopping cart. When you want to purchase the products in your shopping cart click on “Checkout” and complete your delivery and payment information on the following pages. At the end of the order summary page you click on the “Buy Now” button to send a binding order to us. vivo will email you to confirm that your order has been received. This confirmation does not constitute vivo’s acceptance of your order. vivo will e-mail you again to confirm that your product order has been accepted (except where vivo has a legitimate reason) (“Shipping Confirmation”). A purchase contract for the product(s) you have ordered is concluded between you and vivo upon vivo sending the Shipping Confirmation email to you.
We accept below payment modes -
1. Credit Card issued by Visa / MasterCard / American Express
2. Debit Card issued by Indian Banks
3. Net Banking
5. Cash on delivery
The prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
If a significant pricing mistake happens you agree that vivo will not be bound by that incorrect price, unless the purchase contract has already been concluded (as described above). If we notice a gross mistake and the purchase contract has not yet been concluded, we will let you know the correct price and you will get to choose to either continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it.
Cancellation and Refund
1. Until the time Store accepts your Order through issuance of Confirmation of Order, Store reserves the right to refuse to process your Order and you reserve the right to cancel your Order. If Store or you have cancelled your Order before acceptance by Store, then Store will promptly refund payment already made by you for the order of the Product.
2. Store may cancel a Contract if the Product is not available for any reason, in which case, Store will notify you and return any payment that you have made.
3. Store will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product. Except for Orders paid for in cash, refund, if any, shall be made to the same issuing bank from where Order Price was received. For Orders paid through cash, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favor of the Customer.