has solely developed an internal standard procedure for collection and proper recycling of e-waste abiding all aspects of the E-Waste (Management) Rules, 2016 and its amendments. For the collection, we have made an Internal Training Module to create/spread awareness across all internal and external consumers and even to our vendors/partners.
We also have collectively developed the PAN-India collection mechanism along with our appointed Producer Responsibility Organizations (PROs) to fulfil our Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) compliance.
• Karo Sambhav Private Limited [Authorisation No.: B-29016(6)/PRO/18/WM-III Division, dated 29-08-2018]
• RLG Reverse Logistics India Private Limited [Authorization No.: B-29016(1)/PRO/18/WM-III Division]
To know more about Karo Sambhav Private Limited (Karo Sambhav), please visit Karo Sambhav’s website. For more information on RLG Reverse Logistics India Private Limited, please visit RLG’s website.
At vivo, we are committed to responsible recycling of our end-of-life products and urge all our customers to join our cohesive e-waste movement.
As per the E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016, ‘E-waste’ means electrical and electronic equipment, whole or in part discarded as waste by the consumer or bulk consumer as well as rejects from manufacturing, refurbishment and repair processes.
Electronics such as mobile phones, TVs, laptops, printers, fax machines or even their parts, which have reached the end of their useful life are called “E-Waste”. If not recycled in an environmentally sound way, e-waste poses a range of environmental risks.
For any queries related to e-waste management, please reach out to our authorized PROs.
Toll free number - 1800 2121 434
Email id- email@example.com
Toll Free Number: 1800 203 1460
E Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
vivo Mobile India Private Limited has been committed to effective collection of all e-waste from PAN-India location and has been a managing collection of e-waste using its own collection centres and the collection centres of its appointed PROs. We have been assigning the appointed PRO empanelled by us to collect the cumulative load within 180 days from it been deposited by the consumer. The list of PROs collection centres are available on their website https://karosambhav.com/collection-centres and https://cleantogreen.in/collection-point/
• Look for information on the product or its packaging/brochure for e-waste management.
• Ensure that your e-waste gets recycled through authorized channels.
• Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest authorized e-waste collection centres/points.
• Always disconnect the battery from product and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
• Keep the product in isolated area, after it becomes non-functional/un-repairable so as to prevent its accidental breakage.
• Do not dismantle any electronics/ electrical devices at home. Improper dismantling or recycling of e-waste is harmful for the environment.
• Do not sell the e-waste to any unauthorised agencies/scrap dealer/informal waste collector.
• Do not mix e-waste in your home dustbins with other municipal waste