Save your screen from a local tempered glass and use an original protective film instead!
In daily life, in order to better protect mobile phones, people like to install protective film on their phones from unofficial channels. The actual reason behind mobile screen related issues does not lie in the quality of the mobile phone but the kind of protective tempered glass used on it. Local tempered glass and unskilled process of attaching the film can easily lead to the malfunctioning of the phone.
Therefore, we highly encourage the users to apply the original protective film given by vivo authorized After Sales Service Centers nationwide.
In case the following problems occur, please check your protective film:
1. UV glue is needed when sticking the UV protective tempered glass on screen, but when the air bubbles are discharged, the UV glue will easily penetrate into the receiver or the side keys, causing noise in the receiver and the side keys may stuck or not work properly.
2. UV glue can penetrate into the sim card slot and then cure, making it difficult to remove the sim card.
3. UV glue has the effect of swelling or even dissolving the TPU material/leather material. If UV glue overflows on the battery cover, it is likely to corrode the battery cover made of leather.
If for any reason, UV-glue tempered glass screen protector has to be used, then following points must be ensured:
• In order to prevent the UV glue from leaking into any phone port and thereby affecting the functioning of phone, one should use sealing film provided with the phone to seal and protect the phone ports before applying the tempered glass screen protector on the phone screen. The sealing films can be removed once the tempered glass screen protector is pasted on the screen.
• Phone ports includes receiver, power button, volume button, speaker, SIM card tray, main microphone and secondary microphone. Here's how one can use sealing film.