CPU and GPU Performance2
Vapor Chamber Cooling System
12°C CPU core temperature reduced
8 cooling technologies packed in
With 64MP extreme night
camera, you won’t miss
in the night.
- AnTuTu test data is obtained from vivo laboratory and the test device is T1 5G 8GB + 128GB edition. The data is for reference only. Test results of different memory editions and in different test environments may differ.
- Performance improvement data is obtained from the official Qualcomm website, which is an improvement over the previous generation Snapdragon 768G.
- Charging data is obtained from vivo laboratory test environment. Test environment: ambient temperature and phone temperature of 25℃±1℃. Test conditions: 1% battery level, all phone services and features are turned off except for voice calls, with screen off, and using a standard-issued official vivo charger and cable. Actual data may vary depending on the test environment, charging situation, initial phone temperature, long-term battery wear, and other factors.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.44-inch in the full rectangle. Actual display area is slightly smaller.
- The product pictures and features shown are for reference only; the images shown on the display screen are simulated, and for demonstration purposes only. Please take actual products as standard.
- All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. All comparisons shown on this page refer to vivo products only.
- As some specifications, parameters, or parts of the product may vary due to supplier change or different production batches, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice. Please read this page carefully before use.
- The name of the product may vary in different markets.