Co-Engineered by vivo and ZEISS
The Power Behind Powerful Shots
X60 Pro+ is integrating vivo ZEISS Co-engineered Imaging System, bringing the ZEISS Imaging quality to smartphones and, making X60 Pro+'s photography function more powerful and adding the famous ZEISS look to your images.
Optics is a Big
Whatever you shoot, ZEISS Optics (14-23-50-125 mm focal lengths) puts the wonder in wonderful.
ZEISS T* Coating
X60 Pro+ has certified compliance to ZEISS T* coating1, visibly improving light transmission, reducing reflections, effectively avoiding stray light and ghosting and other image artefacts. As a result, the image quality is significantly enhanced.
X60 series reproduces intricacies of Biotar lenses, which include the legendary central resolution and the rotation bokeh of Biotar.
Go Wide, Keep Steady
Big Sensor, Even Bigger
Pixel Shift Ultra HD Imaging
Every Pixel Counts
VIS 5-Axis Video Stabilization
Enhanced OIS is combined with EIS to realize X/Y-axis rotation/transition as well as Z-axis rotation. The world moves but your videos keep steady.
Pro Sports Mode
Keep Up with All the Action
Take motion snapshots at 1x, 2x, 5x. Keep pace with all the fast action and capture fleeting moments with clarity, from a cat pouncing to a sprinter dashing.
Those Precious Memories
Capture the energy and innocence of your little ones. Some moments are too good to miss.
Extreme Night Vision 2.0
Make Night the New Day
A super large 1/1.3” main camera sensor, together with a new AI high-precision noise reduction algorithm means that it is never too late for stunning night shots, even when it’s pitch-black outside.
Don’t let the darkness overshadow your beauty. Stay in the spotlight and in clear focus with our optimized Super Night Portrait.
Ultra-Wide Night Mode
Create cityscape masterpieces with a 114-degree field of view4.
Want to see even more? Simply switch to Panorama Night Mode.
360 DEGREE PHOTOGRAPHY
Long Exposure Mode
All About the Real You
The 32MP pro portrait lens has an equivalent focal length of 50 mm. It sees as the human eye does, adding authenticity to all the portraits it captures.
60x Hyper Zoom
Super Night Video
They See Darkness, We See Light
The GN1 main camera makes all the difference when it’s dark, while our video denoising algorithm punches up the purity. Get brilliantly clear videos at night like never before.
Maximum Clarity with Minimal Effort
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888
All About the Thrill
12 + 3GB RAM, Extended Smoothness
Flash Access to Big Files
LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888
The ultimate flagship chip for Android phones features a cutting-edge 5 nm process and a super large Cortex-X1 core. It delivers 22% better single-core performance and twice the machine learning performance than the A78. It leaves the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 processor far behind, with a 25% increase in both performance and energy efficiency5.
With Extended RAM technology, a 12GB X60 Pro+ can effectively have 15GB RAM6. Enjoy the freedom of running multiple apps at faster speeds.
LPDDR5 + UFS 3.1
With LPDDR5 and UFS 3.1 standard flash storage, sit back and relax. Access ultra-HD movies, videos, and large files in a flash for a smooth experience.
55W FlashCharge Technology7
With 55W FlashCharge technology, a full power recharge is always within easy reach. No more worries about being caught short.
The 5G Speed8
In the world of 5G, lower data latency and a range of satisfying experiences are all within your grasp.
120Hz Refresh Rate9
+ 240Hz Response Rate9
Fluid Visuals, Flawless Interaction
See Clearly in the
Light and Shadows
Co-developed by vivo and Qualcomm®, the LTM display is HDR10+ certified to deliver sensational videos with stunning quality.
With SGS Eye Care Display and SGS Seamless certifications, open your eyes to a new world of vision and enjoy clear display even in bright sunlight.
HDR10+ and Hi-Res Certifications
Immersive Picture and Sound
X60 Pro+ boasts of HDR10+ certification for dramatic video display.
Hi-Res audio certification and the CS43131 Hi-Fi chip complete the package with phenomenal audio performance. And let your senses tingle - Linear Motor helps create enhanced tangible feedback.
It also supports HDR video playback for streaming TV series, documentaries and films on Netflix.
A Phone in Vegan Leather
With a front to back 3D curvature, unique choker, vegan leather encased back and signature New Dual-Tone Step, it’s pure sophistication in every detail10.
3D Curved Ultra O Screen
Ultra O Screen
A Splendid World in Symmetry
A stunning 6.56-inch11 flexible Ultra O Screen presents a feast to your eyes. With a tiny 3.96 mm punch hole12 centered at the top, the display is visually balanced and pleasing, providing you noticeably better viewing and selfie experiences.
- Composite multi-layer coating on some lenses, nanocrystalline coating on others.
- GN1 sensor: composite multi-layer coating + nanocrystalline coating.
- This feature is implemented by local algorithm, and your face data will not be collected.
- Ultra-wide angle shooting on X60 Pro+ does not require correction for optical distortion.
- Test score obtained from ARM and Qualcomm’s official promotional materials.
- Actual available RAM is less than 12GB due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
- X60 Pro+ is equipped with vivo standard charger (FlashCharge adapter 11V/5A), and supports up to 55W. The actual charging power is dynamically adjusted as the scene changes, and subject to actual use.
- Functioning 5G is subject to specific carrier's 5G availability and phone specifications. Please consult your local carrier for more information.
- By default, the screen refresh rate is set to Smart Switch mode where the refresh rate changes automatically to suit different user scenarios and reduce energy consumption. You can choose between Smart Switch, 60Hz or 120Hz modes in the system settings. In certain gaming scenarios, the sampling rate can go up to 240Hz. In different applications or game interfaces, the screen refresh rate and touch sampling rate may be slightly different. And some certain applications or game interfaces may be only supported by 60 Hz due to reasons like compatibility.
- X60 Pro+ Emperor Blue has a thickness of 9.10 mm and weights 191 grams.Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, and material supplies.
- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.56-inch in the full rectangle. Actual display area is slightly smaller.
- Diameter of the front camera punch hole is obtained before software bokeh is applied.
- Accessibility of some certain features may vary across regions. Any images of the phone appearance, internal structure and features are for reference only. In reality, due to different lighting conditions and production batches, there may be differences in details such as colors and silk screens printing. Actual products shall prevail.
- All information based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Some data may be peak performance data. Actual data and parameters may vary depending on specific test environment and test software.
- The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage. And some sample images have been cropped or illustrated with logo removed, and are for reference only. Actual shooting results shall prevail.
- As some specifications, parameters, parts or exterior design details (such as silk screen printing of the battery cover) may vary due to changes in suppliers, across production batches, or different legal requirements of different countries/regions, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice.
- ZEISS, the ZEISS Logo, Vario-Tessar and T* are registered trademarks of Carl ZEISS AG.