When you use our services, we (and our business partners) may use certain technologies to enhance your online experience or customize our service offering to you.
We may use cookie files and other similar technologies (such as pixel tags and web beacons) in the context of making our website, online services and internet applications available to you.
This involves us placing and storing a cookie file on the hard drive of your device, which records your navigation of our website and other service offerings to help us improve your experience and to deliver a more tailored service.
• store data indicative of your preferences, allowing us to adjust our website and other service offerings to appeal to your individual interests;
• estimate the size and usage patterns of our audience;
• record the details of any transactions carried out by you through our website;
• record your login credentials, so you do not have to enter this information each time you sign in; and/or
• increase the speed of your searches.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and other service offerings. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website and other service offerings. This helps us to improve the way our website and other service offerings work.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website or log in to our other service offerings. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website and other service offerings, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and other service offerings and the advertising displayed on them (if any) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about some of the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below. Example of cookies that we use:
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings.
2. Web beacons/pixel tags: We may use other cookie-like technologies, such as web beacons (or “pixel tags”) to send information from your device to our servers.
Web beacons are generally embedded in e-mails and online videos. We use web beacons to determine, for example, whether you have opened an e-mail that we have sent to you.