A. Guarantee Replacement and Repair
For malfunctions caused by device or accessory quality issues, you are entitled to guaranteed replacement and repair. Please present valid proof of purchase.
1. A customer may choose handset replacement if there is any functional error in handset within 7 days from the date of purchase and is also entitled for 12 months warranty.
2. For removable battery, charger, data cable & earphone, the warranty period is 6 months after purchase.
3. In order to enjoy warranty replacement and repair services, you must present valid proof of purchase.
4. Other product-related materials (such as the Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card) are not covered by warranty replacement or repair.
B. Warranty Repair Instructions
1. Warranty repair only applies to devices being used in normal conditions. If the device is damaged due to reasons other than quality or due to one of the following, you are not entitled to warranty replacement or repair, but you can pay to have the device repaired.
1.1. Outside the warranty replacement or repair period;
1.2. Without valid proof of purchase, not including cases where you can prove that the device is indeed still within the warranty period;
1.3. Content on the valid proof of purchase does not match that on the labels on the device or has been changed;
1.4. Damage caused by device use, maintenance and care not in accordance with the Manual;
1.5. Damage caused by disassembling done by a service shop not approved by vivo;
1.6. Damage caused by force majeure; Natural wear (of the cover, buttons, screen and accessories etc.);
1.7. Faults, deficiencies or defects that are not attributable to vivo;
1.8. Device damages caused by using non-original accessories (charger, data cable) are not covered by the replacement and repair warranty.
2. For the repair of devices that are seriously damaged due to human error, such as water getting in or breakage by dropping, a relevant repair agreement needs to be signed between the customer and the repair shop first.
3. You can replace or repair the device at any of the service shops in the vivo service network.
4. All parts, components and accessories being replaced during the warranty period belong to vivo.
C. Sending the Device for Repair and Taking It Back
1. The customer shall complete the Repair Worksheet as required, with clear handwriting and valid information (name, address, telephone number and fault description).
2. Before sending your device for repair, back up all important information (for instance, contacts) stored in your device first to avoid loss or leakage.
3. After repair, present your copy of the Repair Handover Form to get your device back and in the meanwhile request the repair shop to provide you with the Repair Worksheet. In case you lost your copy of the Repair Handover Form, you should initiate the reporting of loss procedure, by presenting your ID card or valid identity proof at the repair shop. You can then get your device back within 7 days.
4. If you pay by cheque, you can only get your device back after the cheque has been cleared.
We put our customers at the center of everything we do. To protect your rights and interests, please be reminded of the following:
1. Before servicing (upgrade or repair), back up your contacts and other important data stored in your device before removing them in case of information loss or leakage.
2. Present valid proof of purchase and original invoice (the proof of purchase and invoice must be completed by the store and stamped with its official stamp, with no correction. Otherwise they will be considered invalid). Do not tear up the IMEI code sticker on the device or your warranty will be invalid.
3. If the replacement conditions are met, only the faulty parts will be replaced. If the device is faulty, the device will be replaced only; if the battery is faulty, the battery will be replaced only. Other items, such as the decorative nameplate and packaging materials will not be replaced.
4. For devices that are damaged for reasons other than their quality (for instance, water/moisture entering the device, dropping and improper use), disassembled without authorization, repaired by non-designated shops or devices whose warranty period has expired, vivo may provide repair services but will charge a certain fee.
5. Some devices that are seriously damaged, or damaged by moisture/liquid, or modified without authorization can still make/receive phone calls. If, after our service, they can no longer be turned on or make/receive phone calls, vivo will not be responsible to restore them to their status prior to service, because the new status is still caused by the original damages.
6. In order to provide you with better services, we ask that hold on to your Warranty Card, proof of purchase and repair documents.
7. The address and telephone number of the customer service centers on the Warranty Card are correct as of the date of issue and are subject to change without prior notice. You can contact the service hotline to find out more.