A. Warranty replacement and repair instructions
1.This warranty policy applies only to vivo handsets sold in Singapore.
2.A customer may choose handset replacement or repair if there is any functional error in handset within 15 days from the date of purchase and is also entitled to 24 months warranty.
3.For the battery, the warranty period is 12 months after purchase. For the charger, data cable, earphone & SD card, the warranty period is 6 months after purchase.
4.In order to avail warranty replacement and repair services, one should show the valid proof of purchase.
5.Other product related materials (such as the Quick Start Guide and Warranty card) are not covered in warranty replacement or repair.
B.Warranty repair instructions
1.Warranty repair services are valid only if the product is used normally. If the product is damaged due to reasons other than product quality or under one of the following situations, one is not entitled to get warranty replacement or repair services, but one can pay to have the product repaired;
(1) Warranty period has expired for warranty replacement or repair services.
(2) No valid proof of purchase.
(3) The content on the valid proof of purchase does not match the labels on the product or has been altered.
(4) If product repaired at any unauthorized service center.
(5) Damaged caused by irresistible force like earthquake, fire etc., natural wear and tear of the product (for instance scratch or broken marks on back cover, button, display screen and accessories etc.).
(6) Faults or defects in the product that are not manufacturing defect or functional fault.
(7) If handset damages due to using non-original accessories (charger, data cable etc.) is not covered in the replacement and warranty services.
(8) If product is damaged due to liquid or moisture entering the product or physical damage.
2.For repairing physical, liquid damaged and unauthorized repaired handset, a repair agreement “special instruction for product repairing” needs to be signed between the customer and the service center.
3.Customer can avail service at any of the vivo authorized service center in pan Singapore.
4.All parts, components and accessories replaced during the warranty period belong to company.
List of Functional Faults Covered in Replacement and Warranty Services
Backup reminder and important notice before sending handsets for repairing
1. Please make sure that the data of the handset is backed up before handover the handset for repairing as it can be lost during repair.
2. Please carry original purchased proof while sending handset to service center. (Purchased invoice and warranty card may not be altered of torn)
3. For any accessory related complaint, please carry the accessories (In case accessory purchased separately, purchased proof will be required).
4. For any issue related to handset charging, please carry charger along with the handset.