Thank you for using vivo mobile phone. Please refer to the following content for the warranty policies. In case of any inconsistency with national policies or any omission, the national policies shall prevail.
A. Warranty Terms
For performance issues caused by product quality, you will be provided with the following warranty as long as a valid proof of purchase is available.
1. The warranty period of the mobile phone is 24 months, the warranty period of the built-in battery is 12 months, and the warranty period of the external battery, charger, data cable and earphone is 6 months.
2. To claim your rights of product return and replacement, you have to present a valid proof of purchase.
3. For other elements of the product (such as Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, etc.), our company does not undertake any responsibility of warranty.
B. Warranty Repair Instructions
1. Warranty repair only applies to devices being used in normal conditions. If the device is damaged due to reasons other than quality or due to one of the following, you are not entitled to warranty replacement or repair, but you can pay to have the device repaired.
1.1. Outside the warranty replacement or repair period;
1.2. Without valid proof of purchase, not including cases where you can prove that the device is indeed still within the warranty period;
1.3. Content on the valid proof of purchase does not match that on the labels on the device or has been corrected;
1.4. Damage caused by device use, maintenance and care not in accordance with the Manual;
1.5. Damage caused by disassembling done by a service shop not approved by vivo;
1.6. Damage caused by force majeure; Natural wear (of the cover, buttons, screen and accessories etc.);
1.7. Faults, deficiencies or defects that are not attributable to vivo;
1.8. Device damages caused by using non-original accessories (charger, data cable) are not covered by the replacement and repair warranty.
2. For the repair of devices that are seriously damaged due to human error, such as water getting in or breakage by dropping, a relevant repair agreement needs to be signed between the customer and the repair shop first.
3. You can replace or repair the device at any of the service shops in the vivo service network.
4. All parts, components and accessories being replaced during the warranty period belong to vivo.
C. Sending the Device for Repair and Taking It Back
1. The customer shall complete the Repair Worksheet as required, with clear handwriting and valid
information (name, address, telephone number and fault description).
2. Before sending your device for repair, back up all important information (for instance, contacts) stored in your device first to avoid loss or leakage.
3. After repair, present your copy of the Repair Handover Form to get your device back and in the meanwhile request the repair shop to provide you with the Repair Worksheet. In case you lost your copy of the Repair Handover Form, you should initiate the reporting of loss procedure, by presenting your ID card or valid identity proof at the repair shop. You can then get your device back within 7 days.
4. If you pay by cheque, you can only get your device back after the cheque has been cleared.