1.Keep in mind and understand the company's phased objectives and implement accordingly, and responsible for regional sales performance commitment and continuous improvement;
2.Outlets and regional customers development& managements;
3. Team recruitment, training, ethos and performance management (matching phase positioning); 4.Team daily management; 5.Good relationship maintaining with personnel in Stores; 6.Be clear with all department responsibilities and cooperate effectively ; 7. Accurate data management and application related to the region; 8.Complete other matters referred by the company and its superiors;
1. Sales management experience in smartphone industry or similar industry is preffered. 2.Have channel resources of marke in Saudi Arabic. 3.Team building management experience. 4.Language: excellent communication skills in English and Arabic required 5. Good computer skills: MS Office(mainly Excel and PowerPoint);Submit Resume
1. Recruitment: according to the monthly recruitment requirements, output the final post responsibilities and standards, conduct staff recruitment through third agency, online channels, market information collection and other channels; 2. Managed personnel information and maintained employee files, implemented and improved policies and procedures related to employee entry, and coordinated with the outsourcing company for visa application, permanent employment, change of employment, and dimission, so as to ensure the legal compliance of employees; 3. Personnel training and follow-up: conduct hr related induction training for new employees remotely, follow up the training results of terminal product line, and follow up the monthly business performance assessment; 4. Attendance: through attendance group, monitor the attendance status of salesmen and promoter, report weekly anomalies, and make monthly attendance statistics; 5. Assist hr supervisor to calculate employees' salary; 6. Assisted the hr supervisor in promoting the implementation of the company's employee welfare policies; 7. Other unexpected work.
1. Education: Bachelor+; 2. Age: 20 to 35 years; 3. Required: at least 3 years work experience, with 2 years in HR supervisory role ; 4. Preferred: experience in Pharma/Retail/Consumer Goods ; 5. Language: excellent communication skills in English and Arabic required 6. Good computer skills: MS Office(mainly Excel and PowerPoint); 7.Good communication and coordination ability and flexibility;Submit Resume
Business Speciliast/Account Data Coordinator
1. Operation of the distribution system: track the distribution situation of customers, record orders in the system according to the distribution data of customers, ensure the timeliness and accuracy of data entry; ensure the normal operation of the distribution system, solve the unexpected problems in the system operation; optimize the system management logic; 2. Be responsible for connecting with customers and all departments of the company, understanding customers' needs, and ensuring communication and coordination between customers and all departments of the company; 3. Accounting: according to the policies and activities released to customers, follow up the results of policies and activities, and calculate the expenses incurred according to the data of customers and our company; 4. Target management: follow up and check the sales results according to the monthly sales target set by the sales team, and provide data support for the sales line team management; 5. Product management: monitor the inventory of products in various regions and models, trip in time in case of abnormal conditions, ensure the normal turnover of inventory, and provide the turnover rate of inventory; 6. Willing to accept other temporary tasks and new challenges.
1. Education: Bachelor+; 2. Age: 20 to 35 years; 3. Required: at least 3 years work experience related with order, distribution, logistics, data, etc ; 4. Preferred: experience in Pharma/Retail/Consumer Goods ; 5. Language: excellent communication skills in English and Arabic required 6. Good computer skills: MS Office(mainly Excel and PowerPoint); 7.Good communication and coordination ability and flexibility;Submit Resume
Brand Advertising Coordinator
1. Learning and mastering of brand visual standards; 2. Connect with the company's sales line personnel and sort out the regional material demand; 3. Connect with and manage the advertising company and get closer to the quotation / design / proofing / production / review / distribution of terminal materials; 4. Follow up the production and landing of terminal materials in the area, such as the production of door head sign board; 5. Connect with the customer, communicate the customer's material demand and design element demand, and carry out adaptation and landing inspection; 6. Inventory management of terminal materials and distribution arrangements; 7.Plan and implement regional promotional activities, and coordinate with the sales executives;
1. Education: Bachelor+; 2. Age: 20 to 35 years; 3. Required: at least 3 years work experience, preferred: experience in in advertising supplier management/material management ; 4. Language: excellent communication skills in English and Arabic required 5. Good computer skills: MS Office(mainly Excel and PowerPoint); 6.Good communication and coordination ability and flexibility; 7.Clear thinking, rigorous, serious, strong team cooperation and executionSubmit Resume
1.Responsible for accessories management in the area; 2.Responsible for the overall management of the area; 3.Responsible for the safety control of the material warehouse; 4.Coordinated the regional material management, optimized and improved the material management system and process, met the material use demand, and reduced the occurrence of slack.;
1.College degree or above, major in electronics or management; 2.At least 2 years warehouse management experience; 3.Good computer skills/good communication skills/proficient in the basic operation of Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; 4.Language: excellent communication skills in English and Arabic required; 5.Good communication and coordination ability and flexibility; 6.Clear thinking, rigorous, serious, strong team cooperation and executionSubmit Resume
1 / 1