This product warranty is provided by vivo Mobile Australia Pty Ltd ACN 629 998 483 (‘vivo Australia’, ‘Us, ‘We’ or ‘Our’).
Subject to the conditions and limitations set out below and the Australian Consumer Law, vivo Australia, will at its option, repair, replace or refund any products which this warranty applies to (see below) without charge if it is defective directly caused by device or accessory quality issues arising from its manufacture or supply. Please present valid proof of purchase.
This product warranty is provided in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law and does not limit or replace them.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
A. Warranty replacement and repair instructions
1. This warranty terms and conditions applies only to vivo handsets sold in Australia and distributed by vivo Australia through an authorized reseller.
2. The mobile phone main device has a warranty period of 24 months after the date of purchase.
3. For battery, charger, data cable, earphone & SD card, the warranty period is 12 months after the date of purchase.
4. In order to avail warranty replacement and repair services, valid proof of purchase must be presented.
5. Other product related materials (such as the Quick Start Guide and Warranty card) are not covered by this warranty.
B. Warranty exclusions
1. This warranty is only valid if the product is used in a manner consistent with the purpose for which it was designed. This warranty does not apply if the product is damaged due to reasons other than product quality issues or under one of the following situations:
· Warranty period has expired for warranty replacement or repair services.
· No valid proof of purchase.
· The content on the valid proof of purchase does not match the labels (including serial numbers) on the product or has been altered.
· If the product has been repaired at any unauthorized service center or otherwise tampered with in any way.
· Damage caused by force majeure events such as earthquake, fire, flood, storm, explosion etc.,
· Natural wear and tear of the product (for examples, scratches or broken marks on back cover, button, display screen and accessories etc.).
· Faults or defects in the product that are not related to a manufacturing defect or functional fault.
· If the product is damaged due to the use of non-original accessories (for example, chargers, data cables etc.).
· If the product is damaged due to liquid or moisture entering the product or physical damage.
· If the product is damaged due to accident, abuse or a failure to follow operating instructions relating to the product.
· Where the defect has been disclosed as a feature or limitation of the product in any literature published by vivo Australia or the manufacturer of the product and their associated entities and network partners.
2.For repairing products where this warranty does not apply, a repair agreement titled“special instruction for product repairing” needs to be signed between the customer and vivo Australia setting out the price and other terms and conditions on which vivo Australia may repair the product.
3. This warranty is not transferable or assignable.
4. To make a claim under this warranty, you must contact us:
· By post to vivo Mobile Australia Pty Ltd,Maquarie Park vivo Service Center Suite 4.03, Link Business Park, 13-15 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113，Australia;
· By email at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
When contacting us you must include the following:
· Valid and original receipt or proof of purchase;
· A description and photos (if possible) of the defect or failure.
After we receive your warranty claim, we will verify the required details and contact you to inform you of next steps as soon as reasonably practicable.
5. You will be responsible for your own costs and expenses of and in connection with any claim arising from this warranty. You are entitled to recover reasonable postage or transportation costs from us if the product is confirmed to be defective.
6. If the product is found not to be defective, we reserve the right to require you to pay our reasonable transportation and inspection costs.
7. Once a claim under this warranty has been approved, you must return the defective products to us as a condition of us providing any remedy under this warranty to you.
Backup reminder and important notice before sending products for warranty claim
1. Please make sure that all data contained in the product is backed up before handing over or sending the product to us for warranty claim as it can be lost during repair.
3. For any warranty claim relating to an accessory, please include the accessory together with the product (in cases where the accessory is purchased separately, proof of purchase for the accessory is also required).
4. For any warranty claim relating to issues concerning the charging of a product, please include the relevant charger device together with the product.