Let's celebrate the return of UEFA EURO 2020TM with vivo by joining #vivoSuperTime challenge! Record your beautiful moments for an opportunity to be featured in the UEFA EURO 2020TM closing ceremony and win a vivo V21! Let the world sees your passion! Goal!!!
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is organized by Vtalent Business Sdn. Bhd. ("vivo Malaysia").
1. The Contest will run for 13 days, starting from 25th June 2021 - 8th July 2021 (hereinafter referred to as "the Full Contest Period").
2. vivo Malaysia ("the Organiser") shall reserve the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
1. Participation in the "#vivoSuperTime Challenge" constitutes the participant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. vivo Malaysia reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice.
2. The Contest is open to contestants who are:
a. Residents of Malaysia
b. Aged 18 years old and above stated on their NRIC/Passport (as of 1st June 2021); and
c. Participants below the age of 18 years old are required to seek parental or guardian consent.
3. Entries received outside the Contest Period are invalid and will not be entertained.
How to participate
1. This contest will run on TikTok only.
2. Participant will need to:
a. Register a verified TikTok account.
b. Follow vivo_malaysia on TikTok.
c. Record a TikTok video with "vivoSuperTime" TikTok filter and post it on TikTok feed based.
d. Participants have to include caption with hashtags #vivoSuperTime, #ToBeautifulMoments, #CheerNOW and tag @vivo_malaysia.
e. Participants have to ensure that the TikTok account is set to public.
3. The contest will end at 11:59 PM on 8th July 2021. Entries received after said timeline will not be entertained or qualified as a valid entry.
4. Eight (8) winners will be selected according to the creativity & judge's discretion at the end of the campaign.
5. Winners' Announcement will be made on the vivo Malaysia official Facebook page within the first four (4) weeks from the end of the Contest. vivo reserves the right to amend the announcement date without prior notice.
6. Participants that have been identified as winners required to provide a screenshot of the TikTok video and contact details (name, IC number, contact number, email address, and mailing address) within two (2) weeks of the Winner's Announcement, failing which will be deemed as null and void.
Contest Prizes and Judging Criteria
1. Participants are allowed to upload as many entries as they like. The final decision made is based on the creativity of the submission. The organiser's decision on the winner list is final. No further correspondence or appeal shall be entertained.
2. Details of contest prizes and judging criteria are as follows:-
3. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, in part or in full. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time.
4. The Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damages during prize delivery.
1. Participants are advised to take responsibility for their own safety precautions throughout the whole process of the Contest production, such as location selection to ensure the safety of the environment, to avoid any actions that would cause accidents, et cetera.
2. Participants are responsible for obeying and following the SOP for FMCO/MCO/CMCO/RMCO that has been implemented by the government throughout the whole process of the Contest production.
3. Participant's Entry may not contain, as determined by the Participating Operators in their sole discretion, any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory to any ethnicity, race, gender, religious, professional, sexual orientation or age group, profane or pornographic material, contains nudity, promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, promotes any particular political agenda or message, is obscene or offensive, endorses any form of hate or hate groups or defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies.
Use of Personal Data
1. All personal data provided by the Participant to the Organiser for this Contest shall be deemed to have been given with consent by the Participant.
2. The Organiser may disclose or share your personal data, gathered from such information provided by Participants via this website, to our business partner and associates. The Organiser makes it a priority to keep secure the personal data of individuals and the said personal data will be processed for their participation in this Contest. Please visit the vivo Malaysia official website to read and review the vivo Malaysia Privacy and PDP Policy. Participants acknowledge that they have read and accepted the vivo Malaysia Privacy and PDP Policy.
1. The Participants grant to the Organiser the right to use any photos and/or other material received during the Contest (including the Participants' name, email addresses, contact numbers, photos, etc.) for advertising, marketing and communication purposes without compensation to the Participant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity.
2. The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to withdraw, amend, omit and/or vary any part or the whole of the terms and conditions of this Contest without prior notice to you. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall constitute an undertaking by vivo Malaysia to hold the Contest. The Organiser shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest at any time without stating any reasons. In the event the Contest is rescheduled, postponed, or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, you are not entitled to any compensation for any costs or expenses incurred in participating in the Contest.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entries that are incorrect, incomplete, suspicious, or invalid. The Participant agrees not to knowingly damage or cause interruption to the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest.
4. The Organiser and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:-
a) disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attacks, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise; any technical errors, whether due to inaccessibility of internet network or otherwise;
b) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation, the inaccurate capture of entry information online;
c) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible communication including but not limited to emails;
d) failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed computer transmissions;
e) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the vivo Malaysia that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted;
f) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the gift, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Contest;
g) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
5. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
6. The Organiser and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Prize, including, without limitation, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Winners will be required to sign and return a release of liability, declaration of eligibility, and where lawful, publicity consent agreement, from the Organiser. By participating in the Contest, winners agree to grant the Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of data collected through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation, unless prohibited by law. If the winners cannot be contacted and/or the registration is ineligible and/or fails to claim a Prize and/or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Refusal or return of the winners' notification as undelivered will also result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Appeals to check the status of entries will not be entertained.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prizes are provided by the Organiser. The Participant and/or Winner hereby acknowledge and agree that the Organiser excludes all warranty and/or liability in connection with the awarded Prizes and/or the Contest. The Participant shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the Prizes. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury (including death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the Participant as a result of the participation in the Contest and/or the use of the Prizes.