Internet Business Development Assistant
Internet Business Department
1. Assist the team to explore the needs of customers. Formulate personalized & professional advertising/marketing promotion services as well as negotiate & reach cooperation with partners (including pre-installation, stores, browsers, and fulfillment of relevant Southeast Asian Internet resource requirements). 2. Assist in monitoring, collecting, sorting, and analyzing the operating data and information of the channel, and optimize the effect in time. 3. Assist in grasping market dynamics. Be responsible for business negotiations, maintaining business partnerships, and implementation of process and results of cooperative projects. 4. Assist in collecting market information, analyzing competitors' products, and propose effective business strategies and improvement suggestions. 5. Participate in formulating the stage development plan of the business, business strategies, and direction planning for each partner.
1. Have a minimum of Bachelor Degree from Management, Communication or any other related majors. Preferred Male. 2. Fluent in English and have basic Chinese (Mandarin). 3. Have excellent communication skills. Have an outgoing and active personality. 4. Willing to learn and has much room for growth and improvement. 5. Fresh graduates, especially those with Leadership, Communication, Marketing, or Advertising experience (Internship or Organization Activities) are very welcome. 6. Can join as soon as possible. 7. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
Public Relation Manager
1. Manage overall public relations activities; Include evaluate the effectiveness of the activities 2. Develop strategic plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics for public relations team 3. Build and maintain a strategic relationships with leaders, stakeholders, Corporate & Brand / Product both internal and external in order to increase the growth of industry awareness 4. Oversee and manage the tech reviewers within the team 5. Oversee and manage media relations within PR Department 6. Identify and acquire new partners by identifying the opportunities for media partnerships and sponsorships 7. Manage and tackle the issue or problem within public relations teams 8. Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them 9. Create people development program for the team; Include nurture and develop PR Team 10. Provide clear guidance for the PR team in order to increase the engagement with all audiences across traditional and new media
1. Bachelor Degree or above in Public Relation, Communication, Management or related major 2. English Language Proficiency (Proficiency in the Mandarin Language will be a plus) 3. Min 4 -5 Years or above experience as public relations manager 4. In-depth knowledge of Public relations, product & industry profile 5. Excellent corporate communication skills 6. Ability to do crisis management (Corporate & Brand) such as issue mapping, fact-findings, and crisis simulations. 7. Excellent interpersonal communication skills 8. Have team management and relationship building skills 9. Have a communication strategy (Messaging, Planning, and execution) 10. Critical thinker and a good analytical thinker 11. Type of person who is responsive, high-energy, flexible, approachable, and has Integrity 12. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
Internet Business Manager
Internet Business Department
1. Find potential clients and sell mobile advertising traffic while creating mobile ads revenue. 2. Plan for revenue growth strategy (including target partners, partner education and create collaboration). 3. Maintain & build good relationships with customers, solve their problems and provide the necessary support for their requirements. 4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (KPIs), detect problems, and give solutions for revenue growth. 5. Launch optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness. 6. Marketing research, as a window of the Mobile Internet business to provide the right marketing info to the team for business and production optimization.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above. Fluent in English, plus points for Chinese speakers. 2. 2-3 years or above experience in business cooperation development and establishment of strategic cooperation partnerships in the design field. Experience in independently leading cooperation projects with top designers and design organizations is preferred. 3. Have a deep understanding of the design field, intelligent products, Internet media, major design colleges and universities in Europe, global designer resources, and business modes. 4. Have ideas for future development of the handset industry and am excited to promote vivo's forward-looking strategies in the market. 5. Have strategic thinking skills and exert influence on cross-functional teams (ex. Legal, product development, engineer and etc) to solve problems and provide suggestions on new functions/ products/ 6. Have outstanding analysis, communication, and expression capabilities. Able to work and passionate in a fast-paced environment that constantly develops and focuses on cooperation. 7. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
Brand Research Assistant Manager
1 . Manage research within the product team such as setting the objectives, strategies, and business principles by guiding the team in identifying and articulating key issues and knowledge gaps, and in brand positioning 2 Provides complete marketing research project support to the team through the identification of appropriate research objectives and directing resources in executing projects; Include leads more strategic, complex research 3. Ensures proper focus and prioritization of research resources to identify product department needs 4 . Effectively manages, coaches and develops the activities of the research team; Includes actively teaches research methods, provides direction to enhance effectiveness and impact on the team. 5 . Ensures that the research reaching conclusions and recommendations, clearly communicated, therefore could lead the decision within the brand team 6 . Develops and articulates new consumer insights and ensures learnings are understood by the team. Participates in identifying the strategically valuable consumer. 7. Demonstrates ownership of the brand and credible business sense. Uses this business knowledge and strategic thinking ability to help direct the interpretation, use, behavior pattern related to the brand, and implications of consumer, marketplace, competitive and environmental information 8 . Provides input into the development of new, improved, and/or more cost-effective research tools, methods, and process 9 . Contributes to learning outside of defined role on product team (e.g. Cross divisional projects, Research best practices, etc.) 10 . Build and maintain a strategic relationship with the research vendor 11 . Provide people development program for product research team; Include providing coaching for research implementation
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Statistics, Math, Science 2. Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Researcher or Analyst 3. Have a strong knowledge of research methodologies 4. Have a strong knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research 5. Have a strong Knowledge of big data management 6. Have a strong Proficiency in Microsoft office 7. Proficient in English Language Skills 8. Highly skilled in the interview 9. Highly skilled in Analytical, strategic thinking, leadership, and research writing skills 10. An Open-minded, attention to detail, responsive and well-organized person 11. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
Internet Product Department
1. Responsible for the localized operation of vivo's Indonesian V-App stores and browser including resource schedule, AB test, background configuration, etc. 2. Basic data analysis of operation strategies 3. Work with the Chinese operation team, assist in completing the planning, design, and execution of the operation strategy to help the team achieve business goals
1. Bachelor's Degree from all majors; 2. Have good communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin is required.; 3. Great analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities; 4. Ability to work independently and with the team; 5. >3 years as an Internet operation/back-end developer; 6. Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments; 7. E-commerce Industry experiences are preferably 8. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
1. Collecting and interpreting data from related stakeholders; 2. Analyzing data to provide learnings and insights for optimization on the related team; 3. Identifying new patterns and trends in data sets; 4. Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs; 5. Defining new data collection and analysis processes. 6. Communicate findings from data and analyses to the related team to create the best strategy 7. Manage data models to bring order and insight to complex data sets
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree in Management, System Information, Data 2. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin 3. Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a Sales analyst (Experience in technology & telecommunication industry would be an advantage) 4. Have good analytical skills, interpersonal communication & social interpersonal skills; 5. A result-oriented, detail-oriented, patient & responsive person. 6. Have a good skill in Excel or any data processing tools 7. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
3D Designer Brand Image
1. Responsible to develop standardization for all interior and store size in all area 2. Responsible to provide suggestions and ideas related to a new design for vivo store 3. Responsible to develop a 3D design for a store in all areas daily 4. Responsible to communicate directly with design requester to match their needs with the design and monitor the implementation of the design 5. Classify all stores in area based on the size standardization 6. Responsible to calculate, design the interior of the store precisely 7. Responsible to determine all interior and furniture that matches with the standard of vivo store.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or related field majors is required; 2. Proficiency in English and Mandarin Language 3. At least 3 Year(s) of working as a 3D Designer (Experience in technology & telecommunication industry would be an advantage)is required for this position. 4. Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, 3DMax 5. Able to work in teams and work completion time can be done effectively and on time 6. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO)Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
Graphic Designer Mid Senior
1. Establishes visual guidelines of both graphic under brand value and specific project’s strategy, achieve standards by following production, productivity, and quality. 2. Determines and completes project graphic content with internal relevant divisions, creative agency, and photo production vendors, including but not limited to hero creative content like KV, online and offline and co-branding activity KV, social media hero content, product photos with the conceptual idea, new product launch event photo content, etc. 3. Visual project management included but was not limited to create clear production guidelines and briefs to the partners, project process management, production supervising, quality checking to achieve the requirement of the brand. 4. Develops the industry resources about visual creative content by cooperating with the business team, including but not limited to photographers, DI artists, visual design vendors, etc. 5. Monitors the advertising trend, industry, and competitors campaigns by coordinating, tracking with the planning and strategy team, comes out with visual guidance to keep improving content creation and quality results.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, at least 3 years working experience as a graphic designer, worked in 4A agency in developed countries will be highly preferred. 2. Has deep knowledge about the graphic form in different promotion channels, for example, social media, digital banner, offline store, OOH, etc. 3. Work with international top brands in FMCG, smartphone/tech gadgets, car, luxury products preferred. 4. Should be trendy, great taste and sensitive to the fashion trend, master of necessary advertising skill and product knowledge. 5. Able to work in a team and be an effective communicator, responsible, high level of management skills. 6. Passionate to learn new things and love challenges. 7. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
OOH Media Manager
1. Support in planning, implementation, and promoting a yearly marketing method 2. Maintaining the relationship with the BTL companies. 3. Plan & managing the periodically Ground Activation & Promotions. 4. Control events including preparation and performing Events & Exhibitions 5. Plan and implement special marketing programs according to the above plan 6. Understand marketing and commercial sectors goals and constraints and translate these into relevant action sheets & marketing briefs 7. Monitoring market activities (rivals). 8. Planning and executing POS materials 9. Accountable for preparing and arranging projects Launch plans 10. Provide reports, specifications, and creative briefs
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, and related field 2. 2+ years of working experience in trade marketing, in-store communication, or a similar role 3. Have good communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin is required. 4. Outstanding understanding of Marketing Mix 5. Willing to work in the PIK Office (if necessary - when we’re back to WFO).Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
Talent Management Specialist
1. Manage relationships with existing brand ambassadors. 2. Negotiate and evaluate the extended contract with brand ambassadors management in accordance with the strategy from the brand business team and content team. 3. Educate the brand ambassadors about vivo products in accordance with the Content Team. 4. Monitoring the brand ambassador's performance on social media platforms. 5. Responsible for checking the content on social media platforms. 6. Reviewing engagement rate, customers’ interactions, sales volume, and other effects that resulted from the applied strategy. 7. Establish a brand talent pool for various marketing purposes.
1. Minimum of Bachelor Degree from any major with 1 - 3 years of experience. 2. Fluent in English (Oral & written). 3. Familiar with the entertainment industry and celebrities. 4. High Interpersonal Skills (Time Player & love to interact with people). 5. Task & Time Management Skills (Ability to multitask & Prioritize workload; Ability to work in tight timeline & Targeted Objectives). 6. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. 7. Passionate in Technology Industry.Kirimkan Daftar Riwayat Hidup
1 / 2