1. Responsible for the consumer research project management of Thailand, including agency selecting, fieldwork monitoring, data analysis and report writing;
2. Work closely with the consumer research team in headquarter to deepen the understanding to Thai consumer’s needs, the path to purchase, the usage behavior and decode consumer’s behavior with insightful conclusion;
3. Work closely with consumer research team and product manager to convert the insights into action.
1. Worked in market research industry or worked as a researcher in electronic product companies for more than 2 years;
2. Skilled in project, agency management, data analysis, and reporting;
3. Be familiar with local and international agencies in Thailand;
4. Be familiar with both quali and quanti methodology;
5. Excellent critical thinking, analytical and communication skills;
6. Fluent English and Thai communicating skill (Chinese speaker is preferred).
1 Exactly understand the aesthetic standard of team target. Responsible for testing and collating photography modules, then feedback
2 Study Face-Beauty and Photo-Filter features, work with R&D team to get the excellent performance
3 Participate in consumer survey activities, analyze and summarize the survey results and feedback
1 Good taste in beauty and in favor of fashion trend;
2 Very interested in photography and selfie. Familiar with photographic equipment and mobile camera;
3 Good at Photoshop or other image processing software tools. Expert in Post-processing such as color adjusting、face beauty;
4 Great patience and great care required at work. Strong abilities of study, cooperation and adaptability;
5 Candidate who is major in Art, Design and Photography would be prior.
PS. Please add your portfolio to the attachment, which can help us to understand you more
1. Brand positioning and strategy formulation for overseas markets;
2. Formulation of brand promotion and marketing plan;
3. Formulation of media engagement plan;
4. Oversee generation of creative content for brand promotional materials such as TV commercials, product key visuals, etc.
5. Manage all aspects of brand image (VI & SI);
6. Planning and evaluation of large-scale marketing activities;
7. Oversee new product launch and public relations events;
8. Routinely monitor and evaluate brand assets.
1. Bachelors degree or higher
2. At least 3 years experience in branding or marketing
3. Proficient level of English
4. Possesses strong management skills
5. Possesses negotiation and strategic planning abilities
6. Acute sensitivity to branding and industry trends, able to innovate and constantly improve
7. Excellent communication, planning, and analytical skills
8. Creative, passionate, and a team player
9. Available for frequent overseas short-term and possibly long-term travel.
1. Brand communication strategy.
2. Brand communication content.
3. Brand communication media delivery.
4. Social media & website operation management.
1. Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the industry
2. Able to work oversea
3. Able to communicate in English
Work location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia